We are so excited that you are considering the possibility of joining the Hope Farm Volunteer Family!
The truth is, Hope Farm needs high quality, conscientious, team-mentality, members of our volunteer community! We simply could not do what we do with you, your time, your generosity, your support, your selflessness, and your philanthropy… We are honored you are considering Hope Farm. We look forward to the possiblity of having you labor in love along side us!
Our process is simple:
- Complete an Online Application & Consent Form.
- Upon app submission, you’ll receive a ‘Ministry Safe Certification’ invite.
- View and/or sign-up on our Volunteer Positions Page.
- Call or email to schedule a face-to-face welcome, introductory orientation, and campus tour… we can’t wait to meet you in person!
- Enjoy serving in your position knowing your time and investment will have great impact on the program, the lives of our boys, their mothers and trajectories of untold futures.
Create a user account
- How do I create my Volunteer Account?
- How do I reset my password if I forget what it is?
- How do I login If I cannot remember my email?
- How do I Join My Organization on VOMO via the VOMO app?
Ready to volunteer?
- What is the difference between Join, I’m Interested, and Apply on projects?
- What are the limitations with VOMO Rewards?
- How can I redeem VOMO Rewards?
- How do I find a project that fits my schedule or requirements?
- How do I join a project?
- How do I sign up guests for a project I want to join?
- How do I leave a project?