To sign-up for volunteer opportunities, you must complete your application, obtain your MinistrySafe certification, and hold a volunteer onboarding interview. We’re excited to have you!
- Individual Application
- Group Leader Application | Letter to Group Leader | Group Members Consent Form
- Book an Appointment
A Reminder of Process:
- Complete the application online (individual or group leader)
- Book an appointment for Face to Face interview (Virtual or In-Person)
- Complete MinistrySafe Certificate – or submit equivalent.
- Sign-up below or arrange for volunteer opportunities.
- Arrive for your event, invest in Kingdom purposes, bless others, and be blessed!
- If you plan to volunteer on an on-going or regular basis, you might receive an email from someone in our office requesting your photo for a Hope Farm ID.
STUDENT LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
1. Day Program Support during COVID (Sept. 9 – Oct. 2) | Sign Me Up!
Mentoring, Tutoring, Student Engagement
Needs: Elementary Program Mon/Tues
Secondary Program Thurs/Fri
2. In-Person Tutoring – Individual Academic Support | Sign Me Up!
This is an opportunity for teachers and other professionals with an academic propensity. Tutors will be available in the great room in Building A Mon/Tue/Thurs/Fri from 4 – 6. No lesson plans or prep needed. Snacks, wifi, and educational materials are available.
Needs: Mon/Tue, Thur/Fri; 4pm – 6pm Students RSVP via phone calla k – 12 Academic Support.
SLONE VOCATIONAL CENTER
1. Community Build Team | Sign-Up Options
This is an opportunity for those with handy-man, professional building skills, or a simple desire to work with your hands. Come help in the building process of our SVC Phase I Project. We are erecting the office building during the month of Sept! Come join us!
Need: Mon-Sat Building Teams (Sept. 1 – 22) If you have a special skill set you’re willing to donate, email us and let’s talk! email@example.com
2. Design Team | Sign-Up Options
Share your flair for design and your opinion! If you’re a designer (interior, architectural or agricultural) join our Design Think Tank! We could use your skillset to help our SVC building projects become works of art! firstname.lastname@example.org
Need: 30min Think Tank Meetings (4 meetings on Wed @ 4:30 pm; Aug. 26 – Sept. 23)
SPECIAL GROUP PROJECTS
If you have a group of any kind and would be interested in host a service day or a series of service days, we’d love to connect you! Please feel free to book a video meeting with Dr. Lincoln and discuss your desires and the current needs at HOPE Farm.
BOOK An Appointment Here