HOPE Farm’s Leadership Development Program focuses on guiding at-risk boys to become Christ-centered men of integrity, ages 5-12 years old (boys will participate in the program through age 18 once enrolled).
Our unique and life-changing work addresses:
- Body – development through training (strengthening/conditioning), wellness checks, student camps, nutritious meals, & organized athletic activities
- Mind – enrichment through reading, writing, speaking, computers, STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) financial literacy, pro-active planning, perspectives, field trips, & critical thinking
- Spirit – discipleship through character building, bible study, social skills, perspectives, & prayer
We regularly spotlight and engage with leaders from national and local levels that our boys can be inspired and challenged by. We recognize the importance of our boys being able to see themselves in the shoes of these leaders. We are proud of our boys who are now Godly Men of Integrity and leaders among us! We look forward to seeing your son join in the legacy of Hope Farm leaders as a future leader in his own family, job, the Church, and the community at large: local, national, and international.
If you would like to talk to someone about the possibility of submitting an application for your son(s), please click on the campus nearest you and complete the short interest form. A representative of Hope Farm will be in touch soon!
- Click Here for Como Campus | 5532 Shiloh Dr; Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Click Here for Morningside Campus | 865 E Ramsey Dr; Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Click Here for Dallas Campus | 1825 South Blvd; Dallas, TX 75215